Alkalinity may not be what you think. To balance pH you need to focus on a balanced diet of alkaline and good acidic foods. Many healthy and great foods such as blueberries, apple cider vinegar, sauerkraut and lemons are actually acidic.
Follow a nutrient-dense diet that is high in alkaline foods such as these:
1) Green Leafy Vegetables- chlorophyll helps to detox
2) Berries & Fruits- some are alkaline and some acidic) but are nutrient-dense- and fruits
3) Bone Broth- Amino acids and minerals from the bones are very alkaline- http://draxe.com/the-healing-power-of…
4) Spirulina and chlorella – add super greens powder to a smoothie
5) Herbs- cilantro, parsley, dill and basil – fresh or dried
6) Spiritual Triathlon- Getting your emotions in control can help your body stay alkaline
5 minutes- What are you grateful for in your life?
5 minutes- Read a devotion, Bible or personal growth book
5 minutes- Pray or meditate